CrossWorks for ARM
CrossWorks for ARM is a complete C/C++ and assembly language development system for Cortex-M, Cortex-A, Cortex-R, ARM7, ARM9, ARM11, and XScale microcontrollers. And when we say complete we mean complete — CrossWorks for ARM is packed full of features such as:
- CrossStudio Integrated Development Environment. This is our own, natively built, IDE which takes care of edit, build, download, and debugging over SWD/JTAG.
- GNU GCC and Clang/LLVM C/C++ toolchains.
- The CrossWorks Debugger. Our multi-core debugger able to seamlessly debug applications built from within the IDE or applications built with external toolchains.
- The CrossWorks C Library. This is our own non-GPL and non-LGPL C runtime library is designed from the ground up for embedded processor applications.
- The CrossWorks Tasking Library, known as CTL. CTL is a royalty-free tasking library that provides a multi-priority, pre-emptive, task switching and synchronization facility.
Supported cores, devices, boards, and technologies
CrossWorks supports a wide range of ARM cores:
For a complete list of the CPUs, devices, and technologies we support, you can browse…
- Supported Devices for a list of supported devices.
- CPU Support packages for all popular,i and not-so-popular microcontrollers.
- Board Support packages to start with known-good hardware and tested supporting software.
CrossWorks supports a wide range of adapters to program and debug your target: